Tuesday, January 10, 2012

News Flash ... Diners Survive Change of Cook!


Yes folks, it appears the boy can cook!

As you all know, Louise has been laid-up with her bad knee since Christmas so I have had to take on the kitchen duties & so far it appears that I'm muddling through successfully.

I wish I could take the credit for this, but it's down to the menu which was designed by Louise to be simple to prepare consistantly & serve under pressure. We have had to remove the Stuffed Aubergenes however, since they are beyond the capabilities of a mere mortal such as me.

On the flip side, we have,when available, baby new potatoes with butter & mint as a third option for those who want it.

As already mentioned in an earlier blog, Thursday sees the return of Quiz Night. I wish I could join in, but I fear I will be busy in the kitchen.

Enjoy your week.
Mark & Louise

2 comments:

  1. After all, a man's got to earn his pay. To the kitchen!

    From Allan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark and Louise,
    Glad things are coming along OK.
    We are sorry we cannot make it to the first Quiz Night, but will definitely see you next week. Hope the patient continues to mend well!
    Linda & Raf

    ReplyDelete